Tuesday, November 15, 2011

2012 Sci-Fi Challenge

2012 Sci-Fi Challenge

I will chart my progress HERE

And all the posts for this Challenge will be HERE

I mentioned to my husband that I was going to take part in this 2012 Sci-Fi challenge. I said I wasn't sure what to read but there would be book suggestions on the challenge blog:

I don't think I have to look at the suggestions very much as my husband came up with 7+ titles within one minute.

Here are the first 7 titles. (the + titles were more books from the same authors)


 Ursula Le Guin: A Fisherman of the Inland Sea

Orson Scott Card: Ender's Game

 Alan Dean Foster: For Love of Mother - Not

 William Gibson: Neuromancer

 Joe Haldeman: The Forever War

 Alfred Bester: The Stars My Destination

Paolo Basicalupi: The Windup Girl










If I give my husband a few more minutes, he might just come up with a dozen more titles so I will have more than enough for the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment