Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge

And a bit more of what I have been reading and watching these last few days.


A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. A must read story for Christmas. I enjoyed it as usual and will read it again next year. And with perfect timing I finished the story on Christmas Eve.












                                       The Magic of Christmas By Trisha Ashley.
                                       I bought this after reading Twelve Days
                                       of Christmas. Again I do not think there are
                                       any surprises in the book, We know what
                                       will happen and who done it.
                                       Predictable but enjoyable. A nice clean
                                       romance.


And another film:



A Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey.
I started watching this one evening but had to stop as I was falling asleep. I did finish watching it the next day but this version of A Christmas Carol will not be on my "have to watch every Christmas" list. It was boring and had sequences that I did not feel fitted in.

No comments:

Post a Comment