Wednesday, February 1, 2012

All the books of Pern Challenge 2012 - finished

All the Books of Pern Challenge 2012

Details:
•    Runs January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012, join in anytime.
•    You can join anytime but only count Pern books you have read this year.
•    Books can be any format.
•    Crossovers with other challenges are allowed.
•    Track progress here, on your blog, on goodreads or LibraryThing. Anywhere really just let me    know where you are posting.
•    When you sign up remember your level of participation can go up but it can’t go down.
•    We’ll be keeping track of progress and prizes, etc. on this page.
•    Sign up using Mr Linky at the end of the post.


Levels:
•    Green– The original trilogy (or any 3)
•    Blue- The original trilogy plus the Harper Hall trilogy (or any 6)
•    Brown– Everything with Ms. McCaffrey as sole author (17)
•    Bronze– Everything except the ones written by Todd alone (22)
•    Gold – The whole lot of them (24-25)


I have chosen the level of Blue to read the original trilogy plus the Harper Hall trilogy. I have them as paperback but just this December I actually bought the original trilogy for my Kindle so that is the edition I will be reading.

All the posts for this challenge can be found HERE
  1. Dragonflight by Anne McCaffrey (kindle edition)
  2. Dragonquest by Anne McCaffrey (kindle edition)
  3. The White Dragon by Anne McCaffrey (kindle edition)
  4. Harpersong by Anne McCaffrey (paperback edition)
  5. Harpersinger by Anne McCaffrey (paperback edition)
  6. Harperdrums by Anne McCaffrey (paperback edition) 
I have now finished the Blue level I set myself as my goal for this challenge. I think I might be back at a later date this year and have a go at the Brown level but we'll see. I enjoyed this challenge and it was a good reason to go back to the Pern Series

1 comment:

  1. Great job. I like dragon books I'm not familiar with this series though. I'm going to have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete