Saturday, January 7, 2012

Reading Challenge Addict 2012

Reading Challenge Addict.

I found this challenge and thought what a great idea to have a challenge about how many challenges one takes part in.

How addicted are you?

  • Easy as Pie: 1-5 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
  • On the Roof: 6-10 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
  • In Flight: 11-15 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
  • Out of This World: 16+ Challenges (Entered & Completed)
I have chosen to take part in 9, year-long challenges and I might try to take part in some shorter challenges over the year. I have chosen that I am On the Roof and will complete 6-10 of my Challenges.

My 9 Challenges are:

1. 2012 Sci-Fi Challenge.
    to read a Sci-Fi book a month over the year
    My Page

2. 2012 Where are you reading Challenge
    to try and read a book that takes place in each of the 50 States.
    My Page

3. 2012 Ebook Challenge
    to read a set number of E-books within the year. I chose the level of Server - Read 100 
    Ebooks.
    My Page

4. 2012 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge
    to read books from the Book Blogger Recommendation List. I chose Level III - read 15 books.
    My Page

5. 2012 Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge.
    to read a set number of Witchy books, fiction and non-fiction. I chose the Level of Mother - 
    read 11-15 Witchy books
    My Page

6. All the Books of Pern Challenge 2012.
    to read a set number of Pern books within the year. I chose the level Blue - read the 
    original trilogy plus the Harper Hall trilogy or any 6.
    My Page

7. 100 Books In A Year Reading Challenge.
    to read 100+ books in 2012 any genre
    My Page

8. Why Buy The Cow? Reading Challenge 2012.
     to read a set number of free and legal downloaded books within the year. I chose the Level of
     Coupon Clipper - read 12 books
     My Page

9. Goodreads 2012 Reading Challenge.
    set a personal goal for the number of books to read in 2012. I chose 110 books
    My Page

No comments:

Post a Comment