Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon 2012 book list

I am now ready with the book list for A Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon that starts in about 12 hours.

The book list contains 8 books of varying length. My goal is 6 books in the week.

This is the list, the books are not in reading order:
  1. The Motion Demon by Stefan Grabinsky. 113 pages - short stories
  2. Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks. 388 pages - sad romance
  3. The Penal Colony by Richard Heyley. 311 pages - sci-fi I think
  4. Hidden by Kelley Armstrong. 200 pages - paranormal novella
  5. Trader by Charles de Lint. 356 pages - fantasy
  6. Pawn of Prophecy by David Eddings. 274 pages - fantasy
  7. LightMasters: Number 13 by MG Wells. 196 pages- sci-fi, fantasy
  8. Sojourn by Jana Oliver. 369 pages - fantasy
As always with lists though, this is just my guideline. I might suddenly decide to read something completely different :-)
But whatever I do my goal of 6 books stands and I hope to meet it.

1 comment:

  1. Great list, Jane! So glad you're joining me this week. Please be sure to sign in at the starting line when you start reading. The post will be up at midnight tonight (Monday, 1/23 at 12:00am CST U.S. time). Have fun reading this week. I'm going to have mini-challenges and giveaways all week and others are hosting some as well so be sure to check in at the blog from time to time.

    ReplyDelete