Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dewey's Read-a-Thon Hour 13 - halfway through

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
    I'm doing fine, not sleepy or anything and quite caught up in my books.
2) What have you finished reading?
     I have finished reading The Tar-Aiym Krang by Alan Dean Foster and Supernaturally by Kiersten White
3) What is your favorite read so far?
     That was Supernaturally by Kiersten White
4) What about your favorite snacks?
     I am enjoying the Easter eggs my mother-in-law sent me - and no even though she sent them well before Easter I only just got them last week else they wouldn't have lasted till now.
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
    I have seen some interesting ones.

2 comments:

  1. I've been raiding my Easter basket, too. Have fun reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half way there! Hope the second half goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete