Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dewey's Read-a-Thon Start

It is 10am - my local time. It is time to start Dewey's Read-a-Thon for April 2012. When I took part in October 2011, I only found out a couple of days before so while I really wanted to read all the time I did have some prearranged appointments.
This time I have made sure to keep the entire 24 hours free for reading.

I have made a list of books for reading in the 24 hours. My goal of this Read-a-Thon is to last the whole 24 hours and hopefully read 3 or 4 books depending on the page numbers.

The Tar-Aiym Krang by Alan Dean Foster. 166 pages
I read the first book in the Pip and Flinx adventure in February, this could be a good time to continue this series.

Summer Knight by Jim Butcher. 388 pages.
This is the fourth book in The Dresden Files and I enjoy reading about Harry Dresden Private detective/wizard-for-hire who gets into all kinds of trouble.

Supernaturally by Kiersten White. 357 pages
Yes I just finished the first book of the Paranormalcy Trilogy yesterday and I am looking forward to the second book.

Chocolate Wishes by Trisha Ashley. 390 pages.
Trisha Ashley is an easy comfortably read and I know I need something like that as well and I will most likely also need a break from the paranormal.

The Wonderkind by Fun London. 25 pages
I won this book in November 2011 in a author interview and book giveaway from I am A Reader, Not A Write. I guess it is about time I read it.

The God King by James A. West. 347 pages.
This is in my TBR pile. I might have a look at it.

The Wandering Valkyr by Dan Wright. ? pages. 290kb.
Another book I have won. This one I won in A winter's Respite Read-a-Thon hosted by Michelle over at thetruebookaddict.

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Love Stories. 305 pages
This one because I miss my husband who can't take part in this Read-a-Thon with me as he is not home at the moment. I look forward to him coming back next week.



Yes, I know I have put 8 books on my list again and I will never get through them all in 24 hours. It is mostly because I like to have a lot to chose from depending on my mood through the 24 hours. And then again, last time I ended up reading something completely different of the list of somebody else so I just see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment