Thursday, May 10, 2012

A-Z Book Challenge 2012

A-Z Book Challenge 2012.

Technical Stuff
This challenge will run from January 1st, 2012 until December 31st, 2012.
You can join anytime.
If you are blogger, leave the link to your actual post about this challenge.
If you are not a blogger, leave a link to where you will be keeping track of this challenge.

So there are two different ways you can set up your own A-Z challenge.

A - Make a list now of 26 books, picking one for each letter of the alphabet. For example: A - Atonement B- Black Beauty C - The Count of Monte Cristo D - Dances with Dragons etc.

OR

B - The lazy way (how I do it) : Make a list on your blog from A-Z. Throughout the year, as you go along, add the books you are reading to the list. Hope that by the end of the year you have read one book for each letter. Towards the end of the year, you can check and see which letters you are missing and find books to fit.
Another challenge. I know, a 1/4 of the year has passed but hopefully I will still be able to complete this challenge.  I have decided to go with option B as I will rather just read the books as I find them.

I will also add an extra challenge to the challenge! I am Danish and we have 29 letters in our alphabet. So I will add Æ - Ø - Å to my challenge. The books may both be either Danish or translation from another language to Danish.

This is going to be fun.

This is my page for this post and where my list of books can be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment