Saturday, June 30, 2012

Death Masks by Jim Butcher

HARRY DRESDEN — WIZARD
Lost Items Found. Paranormal Investigations. Consulting. Advice. Reasonable Rates. No Love Potions, Endless Purses, or Other Entertainment. 

Harry Dresden, Chicago's only practicing professional wizard, should be happy that business is pretty good for a change. But now he's getting more than he bargained for. 
A duel with the Red Court of Vampires' champion, who must kill Harry to end the war between vampires and wizards... 
Professional hit men using Harry for target practice... 
The missing Shroud of Turin... 
A handless and headless corpse the Chicago police need identified...
Not to mention the return of Harry's ex-girlfriend Susan, who's still struggling with her semivampiric nature. And who seems to have a new man in her life. 
Some days, it just doesn't pay to get out of bed. No matter how much you're charging.

Not much to say here, I am still enjoying The Dresden Series. It is a kind of comfort book for me. Being delayed in an airport I needed something I was sure would capture me and hold my attention from the noise around me and I chose this, which was just right.


This book qualifies for:
100 books in a year Reading Challenge 2012,
Goodreads 2012 Reading Challenge,
2012 Ebook Challenge,  
2012 Where are you reading Challenge,
2012 Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge,
A-Z  Book Challenge 2012,
Finishing the Series Reading Challenge 

1 comment: