Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fierce Dawn by Amber Scott

Snarling teeth, glowing eyes. Someone--something--is after her. The man who haunts her dreams enters her reality, claiming she's transforming into a changeling--not quite immortal but no longer human.
Battle lines are drawn and blood spills as the two fight not only for her life, but for mankind's as well. Conspiracy, vampires, human changelings?
From Goodreads






I read Fierce Dawn from the Yearnings box-set. I liked the idea of the changeling, from human to immortal. But it was just not to my taste. I am not going to continue this box-set at this time and I won't be actively searching for books from this author.

This book qualifies for:
100 books in a year Reading Challenge 2012,
Goodreads 2012 Reading Challenge,
2012 Ebook Challenge,  
A-Z  Book Challenge 2012,
Why Buy the Cow? Reading challenge 2012 ( this book was free on Amazon.uk the 16th of March 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment