Friday, August 3, 2012

Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder

I’m Trella. I’m a scrub. A nobody. One of thousands who work the lower levels, keeping Inside clean for the Uppers. I just do my job and try to avoid the Population Control Police, who dream of recycling scrubs into fertiliser. So what if I occasionally use the pipes to sneak around the Upper levels?It’s not like it’s dangerous… Well, turns out it is. Because I know every corridor, pipe and shortcut I’ve become the go-to girl to lead a revolution. I know if we find a gateway to Outside it’ll be suicide plain and simple. But guess who likes a challenge? I should have just said no… From Goodreads.





I have to say I am starting to be quite a fan of Maria V. Snyder. I have previously read her Glass trilogy and I have a few more of her books that I am looking forward to read.
This book was really interesting about people in the different levels and how they thought they knew how the others lived and when they got to know each other. It turned out not to be as they thought. I have just bought the next book and will read it soon.

This book qualifies for:
100 books in a year Reading Challenge 2012, 
Goodreads 2012 Reading Challenge, 
2012 Ebook Challenge,
A-Z  Book Challenge 2012,
2012 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge (number 254)

No comments:

Post a Comment