Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July 2012 Update

I didn't read much in the beginning of July but took revenge in the second half of the month while I was on a canoe trip. So I ended up reading 13 books all in all which I am very satisfied with.

  1. The Road by Cormac McCarthy
  2. Always the Baker Never the Bride by Sandra D. Bricker
  3. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
  4. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
  5. Fierce Dawn by Amber Scott
  6. Lirael by Garth Nix
  7. Abhorsen by Garth Nix
  8. Algonquin Voices - Selected Stories of Canoe Lake Women by Gaye I. Clemson
  9. The Windup Girl by Paolo Bacigalupi 
  10. Along the Trail in Algonquin Park: With Ralph Bice by Bice Ralph 
  11. Thirteen by Kelley Armstrong
  12. Chalcot Crescent by Fay Weldon 
  13. Awakening by Karice Bolton
July posts can be found HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment