Thursday, November 1, 2012

October 2012 Update

This has been a great reading month. I have read 19 books, quite a jump from last month where I only read 5. The main reason for reading all these books has been that I have taken part in no less than 3 Read-a-Thons and 1 month long Reading Challenge.
So thank you to Michelle @ The True Book Addict for FrightFall Read-a-Thon and Season of the Witch Reading Challenge.
Also thank you to all the great hosts at Dewey's Read-a-Thon. This was my third Dewey's Read-a-Thon and I hope to keep taking part in these.
Last but not least thank you to Alexa and Bianca for hosting 22 on 22 Read-a-Thon celebrating Bianca's birthday.

This is the list of what I read this month:
  1. Øjne i Mørket (The Eyes of Darkness) by Dean Koontz
  2. Proven Guilty by Jim Butcher 
  3. The Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker 
  4. I am Legend by Richard Matheson 
  5. Åndesøstre (Haunted Sister) by Lael Littke  
  6. Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson
  7. Forgiven by Jana Oliver 
  8. Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A. Milne
  9. White Night by Jim Butcher 
  10. Xoe: or Vampires, and Werewolves, and Demons, Oh My! by Sara C. Roethle 
  11. A Modern Witch by Debora Geary 
  12. A Hidden Witch by Debora Geary
  13. The Witchlings Midnight Curse by Amanda Turner 
  14. Outside In by Maria V. Snyder 
  15. A Reckless Witch by Debora Geary
  16. Small Favor by Jim Butcher
  17. Lonely Souls by Karice Bolton
  18. Jewels by Lakisha Spletzer 
  19. The Vampire's Warden by S.J. Wright

All my post from October can be found HERE and this month there were lots of posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment