Thursday, November 22, 2012

2012 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge Finished

Thank you Jennifer at Reading with Tequila for hosting this challenge.

One of the rules of the challenge was: Rereads do not count towards the completion of the challenge. The challenge is about discovering books that are new to you.

There were a few books on the list that I had already read. Such as:  The Harry Potter Books, The name of the Rose by Umberto Eco, Dibs in Search of Self by Virgina M. Axline, Winter Solstice by Rosamunde Pilcher and more. But I still had no trouble finding enough other books to set myself a goal.

My goal for this challenge was to reach level III - Read 15 books from the 2011 Book Blogger Recommendation List.
I have reached this goal the 21st of November after reading Delirium by Lauren Oliver.

I have discovered several new authors through this challenge and will continue to read their books.

THIS is the list of the 15 books I have read for this challenge.
HERE is all the posts for this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment