Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 is over

2012 is over.

I am looking back at a great reading year. I have never before taken part in reading challenges or even kept a count of the books I have read. I have really liked doing both.

I have taken part in 24 Reading Challenges of these I have completed 22 challenges.

The two challenges I failed to complete were Where Are You Reading Challenge, and Six Degrees of Separation Challenge.
Where Are You Reading Challenge was about reading from the 50 States in the US. Unfortunately I found that very difficult and I read a lot from Britain but just not enough from the States so I gave up.
Six Degrees of Separation Challenge was about going from one author to the next from author reviews in the books. I didn't feel that all reviews had transferred from the physical book to the e-book and it was too much work.
These two challenges I will not try  again.

The other 22 challenges I have enjoyed and I will be taking part in several of them again in 2013 plus some new ones.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment