Saturday, April 27, 2013

Dewey's Read-a-Thon 2013 Start

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am on holiday so this time I read from Denmark.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I think I am looking most forward to The Rising by Kelley Armstrong.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I have so many but I think it will be the icecream.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2011 is what started my blog and me taking part in lots and lots of other reading challenges.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
The last Read-a-Thon I looked at a lot of other blogs and felt I missed out on a lot of reading time so more reading books this time and less time following everybody else.

2 comments: