Monday, April 29, 2013

Spring into Horror Read-a-Thon 2013 Finished

Spring into Horror Read-a-Thon 2013 hosted by Michelle @ the true book addict.

It has been quite a week for me. It started well with 4 books but then I had a break for a couple of days. The end of the week finished with Dewey's Read-a-Thon so I ended up reading 9 books of different lengths.

My goal for the week was to read 7 book of which at least 4 had to be scary / horror. I more than meet my goal.

My list of books:
  1. Manhattan Grimoire by Sandy DeLuca (180 pages)
  2. Hollowland by Amanda Hocking (291 pages)
  3. Marked by Kim Richardson (290 pages)
  4. For a Good Time, Call... by Trish Jensen (150 pages)
  5. American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis (399 pages) 
  6. Swordfights & Lullabies by Debora Geary (90 pages) 
  7. Endlessly by Kiersten White (385 pages)
  8. Every Witch Way But Wicked (183 pages)
  9. The Hunt by Joseph Williams (459 pages)
Thank you Michelle for hosting this Read-a-Thon and I am looking forward to the High Summer Read-a-Thon in July which I think I will be able to take part in this year.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Impressive. Another read-a-thon rock star! I'm glad you enjoyed it and that you will be with us again this summer. =O)

    ReplyDelete