Sunday, May 12, 2013

2013 Women Challenge Finished

 2013 Women Challenge hosted by Peek a Book.

Rules:
* anyone can join;
* you don't need a blog to partecipate: if you are a non-blogger please leave a comment with a link (if you review elsewhere) to your review or with the list of the books you read and the level you choose;
* audio, e-books, bound books and re-reads are ok;
* create a sign up post on your blog and post the link in the linky below (scroll down please, it's at the end of the italian translation);
* challenge goes from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013

Levels:
Level 1: BABY GIRL - read 1 to 5 books written by a woman author
Level 2: GIRLS POWER - read 6 to 10 books written by a woman author
Level 3: SUPER GIRL - read 11 to 15 books written by a woman author
Level 4: WONDER WOMAN - read 16+ books written by a woman author


My goal for this challenge was Level 4: WONDER WOMAN - read 16+ books written by a woman author. 

I reached the goal of 16 books already in February. It seems like more than half the books I read at the moment are written by women authors.

My posts for this challenge are HERE.

THIS is the list of books I have read for this challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing the challenge and doing so by the midway point of the year! I am half done reaching Wonder Woman status myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jane!!!
    I'm so happy you liked my challenge! :)

    Big hug!

    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete