Monday, May 20, 2013

Bout of Books 7.0 Read-a-Thon Finished

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon hosted by Bout of Books.

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.

My goal for the week was to read 4 books and I completed this goal as I read 5½ book. I had a very mixed week as I had three days where I read less than 100 pages but I also had a couple of good days and especially Sunday was a very good reading day. I have enjoyed this Read-a-Thon.

The books I read:
  1. Just Doll by Janice Daugharty
  2. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan, John Rocco
  3. Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice
  4. The Last Colony by John Scalzi
  5. The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan 
  6. Frostbitten by Kelley Armstrong (finished 245 pages of 339 pages) 
My daily updates are HERE
I will try to take part in the next Read-a-Thon in August

No comments:

Post a Comment