Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine

Claire has her share of challenges. Like being a genius in a school that favours beauty over brains; homicidal girls in her dorm, and finding out that her college town is overrun with the living dead.
On the up side, she has a new boyfriend with a vampire-hunting dad. But when a local fraternity throws the Dead Girls' Dance, hell is really going to break loose.
From Goodreads.






I liked it but it was still just average. There are questions I would like the answers to but I am not going to hurry out and get the next many books in this series just for that.
This is the first time I have finished an audiobook. I don't think I will ever love audiobooks but listening to them is a good way to "read" when I don't have time to sit down.

This book qualifies for:
Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge
Serious Readers 2013
Tower Teams Read 2013-2
2013 Audio Book Challenge
2013 Paranormal Reading Challenge (Vampire)
2013 Sequel Reading Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment