Sunday, July 21, 2013

High Summer Read-a-Thon July 22-28 Start

High Summer Read-a-Thon hosted by Michelle @ The True Book Addict.

It's time to sign up for the High Summer Read-a-Thon! I hope you will join me this month for the week of July 22. We will start on Monday, 7/22 at 12:00am CST and finish on Sunday, 7/28 at 11:59pm CST (adjust times according to your time zone). Read what you like during the week. I've decided it's not about quantity, but quality (although those who rock the quantity...I salute you!). So, if you have kids and want to read children's books, go for it! As always, this is a week long read-a-thon, but you can join in and read whenever it's convenient for you. It's all about being laid back and getting some reading done.

Michelle hosts 4 Read-a-Thons a year and this year it seems I might be able to take part in all 4.

I have quite a few books I have to get through this month for another challenge and I hope this Read-a-Thon will help me achieve my goal for that.

My goal for the High Summer Read-a-Thon will be 5 books.

My list of books:
  1. A Kestrel for a Knave by Barry Hines
  2. Witch Way Bends by Olivia Hardin
  3. Family Magic by Patti Larsen
  4. Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
  5. Daughter of Dragons by Kathleen H. Nelson
  6. Cursed by Casey Odell 
  7. Frey by Melissa Wright

2 comments:

  1. Jurassic Park sounds like a neat choice, I've never read the book but imagine there's a lot more to the story than what was in the movie. Good luck with the read-a-thon.

    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...Witch Way Bends sounds interesting. Have a great readathon! I, too, have signed up. :)

    ReplyDelete