Sunday, August 18, 2013

Beat the Heat Readathon Finished

Beat the Heat Readathon hosted by Auntie Spinelli Reads & Phantasmic Reads

My goal for these 3 weeks of Beat the Heat Readathon came to 11 books and I reached that goal. I have had days of no reading at all but luckily also a couple of days crammed with reading.

My list of book:
  1. Frey by Melissa Wright 
  2. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson
  3. Déjà Dead by Kathy Reichs
  4. Magnificent Devices by Shelley Adina
  5. Drowning Mermaids by Nadia Scrieva 
  6. Eternal Vows by Chrissy Peebles 
  7. Between the Land and the Sea by Derrolyn Anderson 
  8. The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel by Deborah Moggach
  9. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa 
  10. Fins by Ashley L. Knight  
  11. I Bring the Fire: Part I Wolves by C. Gockel
I have enjoyed this Readathon. Thank you Auntie Spinelli Reads & Phantasmic Reads  for hosting this challenge, I hope you will do it again some time.

THIS is all my posts and books for the challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment