Friday, October 18, 2013

Wyrd Girl by Jon Jacks

She’s in an Otherworld
I’m the weird girl.
You know; the one every kid in class avoids, just in case what I’ve got is catching.
Not that I care.
See, there are worlds other than this one.
Worlds we pass on to when we die.
Worlds, even, where we exist before we’re even born.
They’re the worlds of the Nyxt.
And, if I don’t handle things right, they’re about to declare war on the living.
From Goodreads.





This was just okay but not something that makes me want to read more from this author.

This book qualifies for:
Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge
Serious Readers 2013
Tower Teams Read 2013-2
2013 Ebook Challenge
2013 Paranormal Reading Challenge (ghost/soul)
2013 Why Buy the Cow? Reading Challenge (free on Amazon.com 25th of September 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment