Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Crazy Challenge Connection RaT #18 Finished

Crazy Challenge Connection RaT #18 hosted by Crazy Challenge Connection on Goodreads.

My goal for this challenge was to read at least 4 books from a list of 7 books towards some of my current challenges. Well I should know better than to think I would read from a list! I did read 4 books though one of them was only 48 pages long and only one of the books was from the list.

Though only one was from the list, all the books count towards challenges I am taking part in.

The books I read:
  1. Steam & Sorcery by Cindy Spencer Pape towards Get Steampunk’d 2013.
  2. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks towards 2013 Nicholas Sparks Reading Challenge.
  3. Winter Warmers by Carole Matthews towards 2013 Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge.
  4. While Snowbound by Anna J. McIntyre towards 2013 Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment