Wednesday, January 1, 2014

An Unlikely Witch by Debora Geary

A toddler and a snowman.
Everyone in Witch Central knows about Jamie Sullivan's precog vision. The one he saw when he first laid eyes on the woman who would one day be his wife.
Now Nat and Jamie have it all. A fiery, adorable daughter, the kind of marriage that lasts to forever and beyond, and deep roots in the love, antics, and magic of Witch Central's leading family.
Those parts of the vision have all come true. All that is missing is one small boy with dancing eyes.
And all the magic in the universe can't seem to make him real.
An Imperfect Witch is book two of the Witch Central series, set in the bestselling, well-loved world of A Modern Witch.
From Goodreads.





The first book of the year and it is great. Okay I am a huge fan of Debora Geary and her Witch books and this one was very good. It has everything I have come to expect from her books. I cried, I giggled, I felt sad for the characters and I felt happy for them. I am already looking forward to the next book in this series.

As always at the beginning of the year my first books will fit a lot of different challenges, even without trying.

This book qualifies for:
Goodreads 2014 Reading Challenge
2014 Ebook challenge
Quick fix Challenge 2014(243 pages)
2014 Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge
2014 Full House Reading Challenge (published 2013)
CCC Winter Seasonal Spell Challenge 2013-2014
CCC A-Z Authors 2014
CCC A-Z Book Titles 2014
CCC-Read your age (published 2013)
2014 Women Challenge
Author Alphabet Reading Challenge
The Challenge Factory Spell It Out - Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious  (U)
You Read How Many Books? Reading Challenge 2014
Crazy Challenge Connection RaT #19

3 comments:

  1. I WISH my library had her books.....a lot people enjoy her work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a lot of challenges!! I am doing four challenges and I thought I was going to struggle. I have just signed up for the 2014 witches and witchcraft challenge, looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great book to begin the year, I have only just taken up the idea of thinking carefully about which book I will read at the beginning of the year.

    ReplyDelete