Monday, January 13, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Wrap UP

Bout of Books 9.0 hosted by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal.

My goal for the week was to read 4 books and I read 5½. I wanted to get a start on a lot of the challenges I am taking part in.

I had a list of 8 books to chose from, of these I read 4 :

  1. Fair Helen by Andrew Greig
  2. Leviathan Wakes by James S.A. Corey
  3. The Return of John MacNab by Andrew Greig
  4. Himmelbegravelsen (Sky Burial) by Xinran
  5. Deep Blue Secret by Christie Anderson
  6. Saltwater Witch by Chris Howard
  7. Brazen by Kelley Armstrong
  8. Whitstable by Stephen Volk 
After reading those 4 I also read  Must Love Hellhounds by Charlaine Harris, Nalini Singh, Ilona Andrews, Meljean Brookand started reading John MacNab by John Buchan as I felt I should read that before The Return of John MacNab which was on my list.

My reading week was a bit up and down but I achieved my goal.

I will if possible take part in Bout of Books 10 from May 12th to 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment