Saturday, March 1, 2014

Dansk Readathon March 2014 Start

Dansk Readathon hosted by Simone fra Boghjørnet.

I have decided my first book is going to be Forever Fae by L.P. Dover.

Questions from Boghjørnet.

1. Har du planglagt, hvad du skal læse? –Hvis ja, hvor meget og hvad? Have you planned your reading? If Yes, how much and what?
Yes I have planned to read 3 books. Forever Fae by L.P. Dover, Archangel's Kiss by Nalini Singh, Two Weeks with a SEAL by Theresa Marguerite Hewitt. But as usual that might change as my list has more books.

2. Hvad ser du mest frem til at læse? What are you most looking forward to read?
I think that must be Archangels's Kiss by Nalini Singh.

3. Hvad skal du snacke med? What kind of snacks are you going to have?
As I joined this last night I have not planned for any snacks.

4. Hvad glæder du dig mest til under dette readathon? Og hvad bliver mindre sjovt? What are you most looking forward to during this Readathon? And what is going to be less fun?
I always like the excuse of a readathon to just read all day long. For me there is usually nothing less fun about a readathon.

1 comment:

  1. God fornøjelse med læsningen. Jeg har lige holdt en pause, men vil nu stikke næsen dybt ned i bogen igen :-)

    Mvh.
    Den lille Bogblog

    ReplyDelete