Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dewey's Read-a-Thon April 2014 - End of Event Meme

Dewey's Read-a-Thon April 2014.

I reached my goals as my goal was to read 500 pages and I reached 667.
Thank you to everybody who left comments on my blog during the Read-a-Thon, I have enjoyed all of them.

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? I think around hour 10 which was surprising as I was about to finish at that point
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Of my books I enjoyed The Dreaming Place by Charles De Lint best.
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No, you have done it very well again this year.
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? You had the start of event meme up early, that was nice as it still take a bit of time to write it..
  5. How many books did you read? 3 books.
  6. What were the names of the books you read? The Dreaming Place by Charles De Lint, The Bride wore Chocolate by Shirley Jump and A Charming Crime by Tonya Kappes.
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? The Dreaming Place by Charles De Lint
  8. Which did you enjoy least? The Bride wore Chocolate by Shirley Jump
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? N/A
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? This was my sixth Read-a-Thon and I am sure I want to take part again. I will be a reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment