Saturday, April 26, 2014

Dewey's Read-a-Thon April 2014 Introductory Questionnaire

Dewey's Read-a-Thon April 2014.

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Like last year I am reading from my sister's house in Ă˜ster Snede, Denmark

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I have had difficulties deciding on books this year and I am only going to read for approximately 10 hours. But I think The Dreaming Place by Charles De Lint.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? A tub of ice-cream.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I still love to go canoeing and reading in the wilderness.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? This is my sixth RaT and this time I am only able to take part the first 10-11 hours which will be very different from my previous years.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, too bad you can only do 10-11 hours this time, but I'm sure it'll be quality reading time! And you can't go wrong with ice cream. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete