Saturday, May 31, 2014

May 2014 Update

I just haven't read as much in May, it seems I have been in quite a reading slump. I have only read 12 books which totals 3502 pages. I hope my reading will pick up in June, I have a few good books ready.
All posts from May are HERE.

List of books:
  1. Death on the Aegean Queen By Maria Hudgins
  2. Boneland by Alan Garner
  3. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman 
  4. Pieces of Eight by Melissa Wright
  5. A Gift of Dragons by Anne McCaffrey 
  6. A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison
  7. The Breeders by Katie French
  8. A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
  9. From a Whisper to a Scream by Charles de Lint  
  10. Dragon's Kin by Anne McCaffrey 
  11. Into the Woods: Tales from the Hollows and Beyond by Kim Harrison 
  12. Along Came A Demon by Linda Welch

No comments:

Post a Comment