Monday, June 23, 2014

The Challenge Factory - June 2014 Dusty Book Challenge - Finished

June 2014 Dusty Book Challenge hosted by The Challenge Factory on Goodreads

For this challenge 2 books were chosen for me and I had to read at least one of these. I completed this. I read The Keepers by Donna Augustine.

Books Chosen for me:
  1. The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
  2. The Keepers by Donna Augustine

JUNE 2014 Dusty Book Challenge

Please post your shelves but add NO COMMENTS in this thread please. After I post the pair, it will add a link to the shelf, and then you can add discussion comments.

How It Will Work:

1) Please only post no more than 10 books that you would like to read this month.
*I would say minimum 4 books.

2) An assigned person will pick TWO books from your posted shelf.

3) You have one month: June to try to read one of the chosen books. You can read both if you would like (*if you don't read your book this month, it's okay because this challenge is for YOUR ENJOYMENT)

4) Please try to select for your pair ASAP as we all get excited and waiting is torture to some. 

No comments:

Post a Comment