Tuesday, September 16, 2014

FrightFall Read-a-Thon 2014 - Sign up

FrightFall Read-a-Thon 2014 hosted by Michelle @ The True Book Addict.

It is that time again, this will be my third time taking part in FrightFall RaT. I try to take part in all of Michelle's RaT's.
I am not sure what I will read yet but I will have a list of books ready for the start. Most likely it will include both Gothic and witches.

I'm so very excited that it's almost officially Fall again (although I always kick off Fall personally on September 1...haha)! The FrightFall Read-a-Thon is only two weeks away! Official dates are September 29 through October 5. I hope you're ready to get your scary on! Guidelines for the read-a-thon can be found HERE or you can access in the tab at the top of the blog. Any information you need about the read-a-thon can be found there. We will have one Twitter chat. I will announce the date and time in the starting post. Please do be sure to check the guidelines, as I've made changes regarding signing up and the starting line. Our Twitter hashtag is #FrightFall

Just remember...the one main "rule" of FrightFall is that you must read ONE scary book (which can be a thriller, mystery, Gothic novel, or similar for those who are faint of heart).

No comments:

Post a Comment