Sunday, October 19, 2014

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2014 - Mid-Event Survey

 
Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2014.

Mid-Event Survey:

1. What are you reading right now?
I am between books but just about to start reading Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews.

2. How many books have you read so far?
I have read 3 books, 599 pages in total.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Actually the one I am about to start. Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews. I have wanted to read it since it was published in July.

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I have not had any interruptions but then I am at home with my husband and my twin-sister and they are also both taking part.

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
As this is my seventh Read-a-Thon, nothing has surprised me so far.

3 comments:

  1. Three books! Way to go! Enjoy the 2nd half of the RAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seven! That's nuts! Let me cheer you on and say WAY TO GO! It always amazes me what a fun event this is. (This is my third RAT!) (PS LOVE the bears in your rating system! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive page count! Hope you're still up and having a blast!

    #TeamHughes

    ReplyDelete