Sunday, October 19, 2014

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2014 - Update #6

 
Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2014.


Hmm I started reading Star Wars: A New Hope: Special Edition by Bruce Jones (Graphic Novel 117 pages) but that just didn't work for me. I was reading on my Ipad but the writing in the speech bubbles was just too small.

So instead I finished
Sleeping Solo  One Woman's Journey Into Life After Marriage by Audrey Faye Sleeping Solo: One Woman's Journey Into Life After Marriage by Audrey Faye (51 pages)

I wanted to start reading On the Edge by Ilona Andrews as my last book but when I picked it up I realised that the writing was quite small and there is no way I am going to cope with that at this point.

Instead I will start:
Blood Faerie (Caledonia Fae, #1) by India Drummond Blood Faerie by India Drummond (263 pages)

No comments:

Post a Comment