Monday, December 29, 2014

Fatal Boarding by E.R. Mason

I have never believed in going strictly by the book. My six-foot-two frame has an assortment of scars and marks that readily attest to that. It’s the main reason I’ve never been offered a higher position on a big-draft. But, when things really go to hell, I’m always the first one to get the call. They trust me with their lives, but not their jobs.”
--Adrian Tarn, Chief Security Officer, Starship Electra.
  From Goodreads.






This was short but good. It is a while since I read any science fiction and it was fun to be back. A lot of people get killed by aliens in this but it is fun to follow Adrian Tarn and see how he gets things done by not following the rules. I actually think I might read more of this series.

This book qualifies for:
2014 Ebook challenge
You Read How Many Books? Reading Challenge 2014
Goodreads Reading Challenge 2014
Novel Books & Reading Challenges Tower Teams III
A Million More Pages Hogwarts Challenge
A Million More Pages Hogwarts: Castle Scavenger Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment