I Like Big Books Bonus Club
January 1- December 31, 2015
Lets give those big book readers some extra credit!!
How it works:
-Create a thread to track the books that meet the following criteria: 400 and above page books= 1 points (added in April)
500 and above page books= 2 points
700 and above page books= 3 points
900+ and above books= 5 points
-You will only need one thread for the whole year, just separate books out by month
-At the end of the month, submit your points to your house's homework box!
-For this challenge, you may backdate to the beginning of the month that you begin the challenge and count any books that meet the page number criteria.
-Use the edition you read for page numbers.
-Audiobooks and large print books are allowed but must use the most popular Goodreads page number.
Please post your house name when signing up.
List of books:
- The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness = 2 points
No books above 500 pages read.
- Girl's Guide to Witchcraft by Mindy Klasky (432 pages) = 1 point
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling (734 pages) = 3 points
- The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss (994 pages) = 5 points
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling (901 pages) = 5 points
- The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon (441 pages) = 1 point
- Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein (452 pages) = 1 point
- The Magicians by Lev Grossman (488 pages) = 1 point
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling (652 pages) = 2 point
- All Creatures Great and Small by James Herriot (552 pages) = 2 point
- The Recovery Room by Ann Ormsby (450 pages) = 1 point
- The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton (435 pages) = 1 point
Hogwarts has stopped but I will continue this challenge the rest of the year.