Dewey's Read-a-Thon April 2015.
There is about half an hour to the start. I have had lunch and I know which book to start with. This is the second time the opening Meme is up early and I am a big fan of that.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I am reading from Øster Snede, a small village in Denmark. Joined by my twin-sister and later tonight when he gets off work my husband will also join us..
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? My sister has prepared dinner for us, which is great as I hate to cook. Then we also have enough sweets
to be on a sugar high the whole 24 hours.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I go on canoeing trips and love bringing my kindle. I also go for walks which is the only time I listen to audiobooks.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll
do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most
looking forward to? This is my 8th RaT and I have decided that this year I want to sleep for a few hours during the read-a-thon instead of staying awake the whole 24 hours.