Animal House hosted by Wacky Reading Challenges on Goodreads.
Date: September 1, 2015-March 31, 2016
Lampoon's Animal House is a 1978 American comedy film directed by John
Landis. The film was a direct spinoff from National Lampoon magazine. It
is about a misfit group of fraternity members who challenge the dean of
Faber College in 1962.
Books should be at least 125 pages. All formats are acceptable. Re-reads are fine--just be sure to re-read the entire book.
When updating your challenge with books you've read, please include the title, author, and date you finished reading the book.Make sure to tell us which option in each category, you have chosen.
1. Read a book set in the 60's OR a book set at a college/university OR features a rivalry of some kind.
Read a book that features a sorority/fraternity OR has a character that
is a professor/teacher OR a book that was published with 1, 9, 7, or 8
in the year.
Divorced, Desperate and Delicious by Christie Craig (first published November 26th 2007)
3. Read a book that has a character that is a biker OR has a motorcycle on the cover OR a book set in New Hampshire.
Carved in Stone by Donna McDonald (Male MC will rides a motorbike)
Read a book where a character is out for revenge OR has sex with a
married person OR tries to steal another's girlfriend/boyfriend.
A Cottage by the Sea by Carole Matthews (One of Grace's friend has sex with her Grace's husband and steals him away)
Read a book with a character or author named Larry/Lawrence, Kent,
Eric, Greg, Mandy, Barbara, Robert, Douglas, Donald or John (in any form
- first or last).
6. Read a book set in Missouri OR a book where a character has a car accident OR a car is on the cover.
Fire at Twilight by Lila Ashe (Female MC's sister is in a car accident)
7. Read a book with a party scene OR a hotel scene OR a scene in a grocery store.
What Once Was Perfect by Zoe York
(engagement party at the end of the book)
8. Read a book with where the characters go on a road trip OR go to court OR a book set in Canada.
Iced Under by Nadine Doolittle (set in Canada)
9. Read a book with an X in the title OR a book with a character that is a womanizer OR overweight.
10. Read a book with a parade scene OR features a house on the cover OR a Series/TBR #7 or 8.
I Need a Hero by Emma Bennet (house on cover)
Read a book with a character who has a strange nickname OR with an
otter, pinto, stork or flounder mentioned in the story OR on the cover.
12. Read a book with a character that is shy OR a book with a title OR author's first or last name that begins with a B, W or Y.
The Diving Pool: Three Novellas by Yoko Ogawa
13. Read a book with a character that is/has been in the military OR is a president/CEO OR a Series/TBR# 1.
Fire Country by David Estes (The Country Saga, #1)
14. Read a book with a character that does drugs OR gets kicked out of something OR a book that has horses in the story.
Rasmus - Tales of a Utah Cowboy by Jay Anderson and Beth M. Stephenson (a lot about horses)
Read a book a short book (between 150-200 pages) OR a book with a
character that is a musician OR has a musical instrument on the cover.
Lady Falls by Renee Bernard (186 pages)
Info from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_H....