Book Tag Challenge #7 hosted by Wacky Reading Challenges on Goodreads.
Book Tag Challenge, #7
Duration: 3 Months from Start Date - September 1st - November 30th
is a list of 10 'tags', also referred to as 'shelves'. The challenge
is to find and read a book for each tag. In order for the book to
count, the tag (or shelf) must be listed within the first two pages of
the book's most popular shelves, and must match exactly. If you are
unsure about the location of the tag, or concerned it will drop from the
second page, it's a good idea to post a message here, so that Jan or I
can verify it for you.
To find a list of tags for your book,
click on the book's home page, then click the link - 'see top shelves',
found just below "Genres" on the right side of the page. The first page
of shelves will populate. Down at the bottom will be a list of page
numbers, where you can access page 2.
You may start the challenge at any time. The end date will be three months from your start date.
must be listed within the first two pages of the book's most popular
shelves. Books must be at least 125 pages. All formats are acceptable.
Re-reads are fine--just be sure to re-read the entire book. When
updating your challenge with the books you've read, include the book
title link, include the author's name, and the date you finished reading
List of Tags:
1. adventure: Fire Country by David Estes
2. to-get: The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa
3. 2008: The Diving Pool: Three Novellas by Yoko Ogawa
4. bookshelf: Assassin's Apprentice by Robin Hobb
5. epub: A Hidden Fire by Elizabeth Hunter
6. 5-stars: Born in Shame by Nora Roberts
7. classics: We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson
8. abandoned: Elantris by Brandon Sanderson
9. mine: Divorced, Desperate and Delicious by Christie Craig
10. favorite-authors: Ship of Destiny by Robin Hobb